Effective Massage For Every Body
I'm a professional sports and deep tissue massage therapist with over 20 years experience helping people feel and move better. I also own and run The Glasgow Treatment Rooms a massage and Osteopathic clinic in Glasgow city centre.
Most of us could benefit from a great massage once in a while. Whether we're feeling tight and sore, recovering from injury or surgery, or need to relax and de-stress; a massage can be just the ticket to get us back on track.
Over the years I've massaged thousands of clients: from professional athletes, dancers and singers to managing directors, truck drivers and postmen. People from all walks of life seek out massage to ease their aches and pains. It doesn't matter if you're 18 or 80, massage can help you feel better within your body.
On a daily basis I help clients with:
- Stiff necks and crunchy shoulders
- Tight backs and grumbling glutes
- Sore knees and tired feet
- Tennis elbow and frozen shoulder
- Muscle knots and trigger points
- Tension headaches and grinding teeth
- Problem stress and anxiety issues
Whether you're coming in for a one off massage, series of treatments or making massage a regular healthy habit, I'm sure I can help you feel better!
My individual style of massage has evolved over many years, weaving techniques from around the globe into a Slow Release, Sports and Deep Tissue Massage with Movement and Stretching.
I don't balance Chakras or peddle fairy dust. I understand massage techniques from a medical science perspective. I utilise research and evidence to improve the effectiveness of my massage treatments and I explain pain from a neuroscience point of view.
Helping you understand your body and giving you tools to make changes to the way you feel is a crucial aspect of my massage treatments.
- Provide you with an effective, first class massage treatment.
- Give your body a gentle nudge in the right direction with passive stretches.
- Help you discover problematic movement habits and help you change them.
- Answer all your questions with the best advice I have available.
- Explain everything I'm doing in easy to understand language.
- Give you movement ideas to help maintain and continue the work we've done.
Trevor is an absolute genius! His knowledge and skills are phenomenal, and I always feel totally transformed after just one hour. Trevor is so personable and professional that he makes you feel completely at ease. He is clearly very passionate about his work and he takes great care to mindfully diagnose and address any problem areas, offering very helpful (and interesting) guidance and advice throughout.
Trevor has world class expertise and I can't recommend him highly enough. Suffice to say; I wouldn't consider going for massage anywhere else.- Caroline