Do you regularly get aches and pains, tight muscles or feel like you're just not performing at your best?
Hi, I'm Trevor,
A professional massage therapist with 25 years experience and a sustainable yoga teacher.
I help people get moving, stay moving and feel more comfortable in their skin.
My clients come from all walks of life and backgrounds. No matter your age, size or fitness level, massage can improve your movement and make life easier.
I regularly see clients with:
- Jaw pain
- Stiff necks
- Crunchy shoulders
- Tight muscles
- Bad posture
- Sore hips
- leg, knee and foot issues
- Muscle knots (Trigger Points)
Whether you want a one off massage, a series of treatments or would like to start regular ongoing sessions, I can help you.
I specialise in helping clients to overcome nagging aches and pains and learn better movement habits. I use a combination of Trigger Point, Myofascial and Deep Tissue Massage techniques along with movement exercises from Sustainable Yoga.
I don't balance Chakras or channel healing energy, I understand the body and mind from a purely anatomical, neurological and scientific perspective.
Helping you understand your body and offering you tools to improve the way you move are crucial aspects of my sessions.
- Listen to your goals for the session.
- Discuss treatment options before we start.
- Answer all your questions as best I can.
- Explain what I'm doing and why in simple terms.
- Help you discover unhelpful movement or posture habits.
- Suggest simple movement exercises that work.
- Make your session as productive as possible.
I'm here to help you.