Hi, I'm Trevor Chisman, a professional massage therapist specialising in Fascia, Trigger Points and Deep Tissue Massage. I have over 25 years experience helping clients feel and move better. I also own and run The Glasgow Treatment Rooms, my multi-therapist massage clinic in Glasgow city centre.
Want to move more freely, feel less pain and take on the world? The right massage can help!
My clients range from pro athletes, dancers and singers to company directors, office workers, drivers, postmen and firemen.
No matter your age, size or fitness level, massage is for everybody.
I regularly help clients with:
- Headaches and jaw pain
- Stiff and sore necks
- Crunchy and tight shoulders
- Lower back and buttock pain
- Sore knees and tired feet
- Fascia restrictions
- Muscle knots and trigger points
- Stress and anxiety
Whether you want a one off massage, a series of treatments or want to make massage a regular habit, I can help you.
My unique style of massage has evolved over 25 years of hands-on practice and hundreds of hours study. I weave techniques from many schools of massage into a slow, firm pressure massage with movement and stretching.
I don't balance Chakras or swing crystals, I understand and explain massage from a scientific perspective with a heavy focus on fascia and neuroscience.
Helping you learn about your body and giving you tools to improve the way you feel is a crucial aspect of my massage treatments.
- Provide you with a first class massage.
- Make your treatment as effective as possible.
- Use stretches to enhance the treatment results.
- Help you discover problematic movement habits.
- Answer all your questions the best I can.
- Explain what I'm doing and why in simple terms.
- Give you simple movement homework that works.
- Give you advice on maintaining the massage work.
I'm here to help you.